|Listing Id||5063519||Length||8.50 Meter|
|Model||R28s||Engine Type||Single Petrol Outboard|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||GRP|
The R28s is the official chase boat for the Australian SailGP Team, due to it delivering unmatched speed, efficiency, safety and high-performance capability alongside the turbo-charged foiling F50-class catamarans.
The R28s offers superior speed, efficiency and performance due to the vessels advanced two-stepped hull. This feature provides lift to the 8.5 metre machine and reduces drag, allowing amazing handling, greater efficiency and a soft, dry ride in all conditions.
The R28s features the same amazing attention to detail and build quality that the larger vessels offer, with the centre console and driving position offering a sportscar like experience on the water. There are large bow and stern sun lounges, as well as a substantial aft storage locker, perfect for wakeboards, water skis or other water toys.
The R28s is perfect as a chase boat or high-performance day boat, equally comfortable blasting between beaches and bays or running offshore between Sydney Harbour to Pittwater and beyond.
- 2019 R28s SailGP Special Edition
- Solid fibreglass two-stepped hull designed for optimal performance
- Fitted with one 400HP Mercury Racing Outboard
- Custom layout helm station shifted forwards
- Fixed jockey seats for four persons (parallel tandem layout) with inbuilt storage
- Fusion Apollo RA770 stereo
- Raymarine Axiom Pro MFD
- Raymarine VHF radio
- Combination ski pole / anchor light
- Removable refrigerator
- Dual starting batteries
- Separate house battery bank
- Shore power charging system
- Collapsible and removable bimini
- Aft deck lounge for four persons
- Aft deck sun tent attaches to bimini
RA Ref: J818
Contact our office for a complete inventory of this boat and a confidential discussion about your ownership options.
Please note that we have undertaken to ensure that the specifications and details shown throughout this boat listing are as precise as possible, but we do not guarantee their accuracy, nor can we be held liable for information provided to us by third parties.