|Listing Id||1016306||Length||30.00 Feet|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||GRP|
A 2003 Riviera 3000 Series II, 285Hp Volvo shaft diesels, electronic controls and an all round tidy boat!
Badged as a 2003 but handed over in Dec 2002 these boats have a great reputation for all round family, fishing and entertaining boats.
Her layout consists of an island double berth forward in an open plan cabin. Galley with sink, microwave and ample storage for all your picnic and entertaining needs. To port an L-shaped lounge with removable table can be converted to a double bed for those extra guests.
The cockpit features a helm to starboard, another lounge to port with table and mini bar with sink and H/C tap which pulls out to use as a shower. The aft deck is fantastic on these boats with plenty of open space for fishing or lounging.
Recently anti-fouled and polished (Sept 2014)!
- Twin Volvo Penta shaft-drive diesel engines at 285Hp a piece (fresh-water cooled)
- Inflatable dinghy w/ Mercury 2-Stroke 3.3Hp petrol motor
- Bimini top, covers & clears installed in 2008
- Raymarine L760 plotter
- Depthsounder, log speedometer, GPS, fish finder, Ritchie compass
- Icom IC-M45 VHF
- Clarion cd player/stereo system & waterproof speakers
- Open cabin w/ 1 double island berth
- 1 convertible double berth (dinette/salon settee)
- VacuFlush head w/ shower
- Removable salon/dinette table w/ polished timber table top
- Full service galley w/ Nova Kool under-counter refrigerator & freezer tray, Sharp microwave oven, single sink and Corian countertop
- 3 x 150Ah batteries
- Phase Three PT-25 battery charger
- Xantrex ProSine 1000W inverter
- Fixed swim platform w/ ladder
- Cockpit wet bar w/ refrigerator and single sink w/ spray faucet
- Hot & cold cockpit hand shower
- Removable cockpit table
- Southern stainless barbeque gas grill
- Remote spotlight
- Muir anchor winch and electric windlass
- Trim tabs recessed in hull
- 2 rod holders
- Fwd and aft deck wash
- Salcom MRB4 EPIRB rescue beacon
Inspection by appointment only.
Another quality listing from www.theboatbrokerage.com.au --- Specialising in the sale of production power boats.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 02 8970 9185.