|Listing Id||5002931||Length||35.00 Feet|
|Model||35 BLUE WATER||Hull Style||Single|
Shaft drives, Kohler genset, complete interior refurbishment (owner spent $100,000 in upgrades)… NEW upholstery, carpets, clears, screens. Available for inspection at The Spit.
Riviera 35 Blue Water… the name says it all. Suitable for offshore fishing, coastal cruising or enjoying Sydney Harbour with the family. Drop the anchor, turn on the generator and relax, summer or winter this boat will give you years of enjoyment. A large owner’s cabin with double berth, forward cabin has a large double V berth and a single berth, and the dining table can drop down and has an infill to make another double berth. Fantastic kitchen with gas stove and oven, fridge, hot and cold water. The large bathroom has an electric toilet and a separate shower. With a fastidious owner, no expense has been spared in refurbishing her and a detailed list with invoices is available upon request. You won’t find a boat of this age in such beautiful condition. Realistically priced, this Riviera won’t last long.
- 2 x MerCruiser 7.4L V8 petrol
- 2013 Raymarine E7D hybrid touch screen plotter, depthsounder, fishfinder (flybridge)
- Koden radar, depthsounder, fishfinder (saloon)
- Double berth in master cabin, double berth & single bunk in fwd cabin, convertible dinette
- Cockpit freezer
- Marlin board remounted in 2014, burley pot, tender mounting arms, chaffe plates, dive stairs
- Breezeway shades to enclose cockpit new in 2013
- 4 Reelax SS rod holders
- Clears replaced in 2016
LOA: 35ft (10.67m)
Beam: 14ft 30in (4.36m)
Draft: 2.98in (0.91m)
Fuel Capacity: 600L approx.
Water Capacity: 400L approx.
Available for inspection by appointment only.
Another quality listing from THE BOAT BROKERAGE - WE SELL DREAMS!
Phone us at 02 8970 9185
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org