|Listing Id||5003078||Length||13.09 Meter|
|Model||37 FLYBRIDGE||Engine Type||Diesel shaft drive|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
Now located in front of the sales office at the Riviera facility.
Perfectionist.. is one of many ways to describe the owners of this absolutely stunning Riviera 37 Flybridge. Photos cannot do this boat justice, it is a 'seen to be appreciated' vessel!
Where do I start with such a beautiful boat?
The owners bought this boat approximately 7 years ago, since then they have been constantly adding to and looking after her like no-other. Showing me a log book history from near brand new, and adding custom designed extras to make your boating more enjoyable. A few additions are:
- custom designed extended rear awning with stainless steel supports (July 2013)
- custom designed 3 sided cockpit drop-down breezeway with strataglass panels (July 2013)
- outboard motor on a weaver davit for easy launching
- custom winch-up system for tender
- custom extra steps added to galley/saloon, to make the step-down less steep (July 2013)
- HRO 62 L/hour watermaker under galley floor, with relocated filters for ease of maintenance
Every aspect of this boat has been kept to the highest of standards:
- flybridge clears are in outstanding condition
- cockpit teak is oiled and treated frequently
- engine room is spotless, with not a single drop of water in the bilge
I express the importance of an inspection, to appreciate the value this boat has. It would be safe to say that there will be NO OTHER Riviera 37 Flybridge available, in the same condition with the same options. This is a boat that has been modified and maintained to make boating easy, does it get any better?
Listed with the sales office at Riviera, I would love to show you on-board.
Contact Sam Phillips from R Marine Jones, to arrange your inspection.