|Listing Id||5038792||Length||17.73 Meter|
|Model||51 FLYBRIDGE||Engine Type||MTU SERIES 60 Shaft Drive|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
Vessel now located at the sales office based at the home of Riviera, Coomera.
The Riviera 51 Open Flybridge model has always, and will always be a highly sort after vessel. Boasting a huge flybridge with plenty of seating, large open plan saloon/dinnette leading to well equipped galley. This stunning vessel is located at the home of Riviera.
Fitted with the ever popular and robust MTU 60 Series powerplants, with underwater exhausts, electronic Quick Shift controls, electronic engine display, and a mere 998 hours.
- Copious amounts of refrigeration: Full size fridge/freezer in the galley, fridge in the saloon, cool box in the cockpit, and a flybridge fridge.
- HRO Watermaker
- FWD reserve fuel tank
- Oil Change system for main engines, gear boxes, generator
- 3/4 Cockpit Awning
- Separate Washer and Dryer in companionway cupboard
- 2 x Raymarine E120 Chart Plotter/Sounder, Radar, Autopilot, Chain Counter
- Cockpit floor reinforced with alloy plate for future game chair or table
- 6 x rod holders to flybridge rail
- 5 x rod holders to cockpit coaming
- Cherrywood timber with high gloss varnish throughout
- Alacantara upholster upgrade to flybridge lounges
- Plexi-glass forward and side clears
Vessel located at the home of Riviera, on the RMJ marina for immediate inspections.
Contact Sam Phillips to book your private inspection - 0403 515 778.