|Listing Id||5122031||Length||59.00 Feet|
|Model||51 ENCLOSED FLYBRIDGE||Engine Type||3 x 435hp Volvo Penta IPS 600 Series DIESEL engines|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
Introducing ‘TRILOGY’ - If you’re looking for a boat like no other! This Rivera Show Boat was displayed Worldwide throughout North America, Europe, and Africa before returning home for Australia!
Due to her endless features, she offers sportfish agility, driving pleasure, all-weather cruising, loads of storage space, and great entertainment options! This Riviera 51 Enclosed Flybridge is the perfect boat for you! She’s the ideal vessel to get the whole family together for fun on the water!
FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- 3 x 435hp Volvo Penta IPS 600 Series DIESEL engines
- 3 Cabins, 2 separate bathrooms inclusive of showers
- Hardtop enclosed flybridge with air conditioning & mesh covers
- Aft helm station with joystick controls for IPS, plus a lower docking station too!
- Cruisair Air Conditioning system throughout (with 4 separate A/C units)
- Onan 17.5KVA genset
- Sportfish package: aquarium style live bait tank, rocket launcher, rod holders, outriggers, cockpit wet bar, deck wash hose, fishing gear locker, in-floor compartment, transom tuna door, transom railing with removable fish station on the swim platform
- Freshwater maker, icemaker, and dishwasher in the galley + Washer/dryer too!
- Hydraulic teak swim platform with remote control
- Raymarine electronics + Underwater lights
- 3000lt fuel tank and 1300lt water tanks
- Extensive CCTV camera system for monitoring throughout + under the hull too!
- Brig 3.7m tender with 20hp outboard motor
- Hydraulic crane davit system
- Freshly slipped & anti-fouled + prop speed to the IPS drives too!
- 32 knot sprint & 22 knot cruise + Impeccable service history too!
The electric hydraulic teak swim platform has a remote-control stainless-steel safety rail with removable fish station. On the transom is a mounted aquarium-style live bait tank (live well) and a BBQ grill, as well as built-in rod holders. The cockpit is outfitted with a sun shade that comes with side screens and rod holders on the top, and the deck is covered in beautiful teak flooring throughout!
At the center of the cockpit is a deck mounting plate for either a cockpit table or a fighting chair. To port, there’s a wet bar with sink (beneath the sink is access to the mechanical room and the engine room is accessed through the Hydraulically actuated cockpit floor). To starboard is the aft docking station with joystick control!
Mere words can’t possibly do the interior justice! The enormous saloon has an L-shaped settee with pull-out berth (in the aft port quarter), and opposite is an icemaker and a wine chiller underneath the stairway. Above the settee is a flush mount fishing rod storage compartment with electric hatch. Forward to starboard is a large L-shaped dinette around a polished timber table and a flat screen Smart TV mounted on the forward bulkhead. Adjacent to the dinette is the step-down galley that redefines the expression “Dream Kitchen”. It’s equipped with a single sink with faucet, 3 undercounter drawer fridges, 2 freezers, 2-ring electric cooktops, and a microwave/convection oven.
Accommodations on this vessel include three cabins and two en-suites – the blissful days and tranquil nights will be enjoyed by all!
*Master Stateroom – a stylish retreat with a queen-size centerline berth, hanging wardrobe, flat screen Smart TV, en-suite with expansive mirror, enclosed full size shower area, sink and electric toilet
*VIP Stateroom – double berth, hanging wardrobe, flat screen Smart TV, en-suite with enclosed full size shower area, sink and electric toilet
*Guest Cabin – twin bunk beds, hanging wardrobe, flat screen TV, day head access to the VIP en-suite
*Laundry station – washer/dryer and storage shelves tucked away in the companionway closet!
The fully enclosed flybridge is decked with beautiful teak flooring and has a huge helm station that spans the full width of the flybridge and equipped with Raymarine electronics and 2 captain’s chairs. Her seakeeping abilities are flawless and she’s very responsive too, thanks to the hydraulic power-assisted steering and aft docking controls. When you sit at the helm, it will feel like you’ve arrived! From the helm, you have a 360-degree view of your surroundings. Starboard of the helm is a wet bar with sink, faucet, and fridge. To port is an L-shaped settee with expandable table and rear facing seat. Across this seat is the aft helm station. The stainless-steel aft safety rail comes with a rocket launcher. Flanking the flybridge are 2 outriggers.
The spacious bow is surrounded by stainless-steel safety rail and comes with four fenders & buckets, plus a Hydraulic davit system for the Brig tender!
Given the huge inventory on-board, it certainly would be best to view “Trilogy” so you can appreciate all the outstanding features she has to offer, particularly at this price! Register your interest now!
For the ease of viewing, this boat is displayed on the 18th & 19th March at the MOFSC Boat Show – thereafter, the boat can be viewed by appointment!
For further information and to request a viewing, please call our office at (08) 9511 4911.
The Saggers family have been "Devoted to Boating since 1961". Their heritage spans three-generations, so they draw on decades of marine experience. If you wish to experience a level of service like never-before, call in or contact our dedicated team.
Step onboard an array of boats for sale. Saggers Marine sales jetty is WA’s only permanent on-water display located within the world-class Dolphin Quay, Mandurah Ocean Marina – just 45 minutes south of Perth CBD!
If you are also considering buying a BRAND NEW luxury or prestige boat, Saggers Marine, are exclusive dealers for arguably some of the best boat manufacturers around the world!
Choose your broker before you choose your boat – you’ll be glad you did!
REQUIRE FINANCE, INSURANCE, OR TRANSPORT?
Saggers Marine can assist with finance, insurance, or transport anywhere in Australia!
LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR BOAT?
Saggers Marine constantly sell boats that are not advertised. Let us know your requirements as we have an extensive network Australia wide. Saggers Marine is one of the most diverse Marine Brokers in Australia!
WANT TO SELL OR TRADE YOUR BOAT?
Saggers Marine will consider buying, trading, or selling your Boat. The choice is yours!
HUGE EXPOSURE FOR YOUR BOAT
Due to Saggers Marine’s strategic location, your boat shall be exposed to thousands of people daily, who either call in, pass-by, or drive-in by Boat or Car.
- This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only.
- All prospective purchasers should carry out their own due diligence and if required, engage qualified third-party inspectors.
- Saggers Marine have used their best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is correct and provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy.