|Listing Id||1021562||Length||59.00 Feet|
|Model||57 ENCLOSED FLYBRIDGE||Engine Type||Diesel|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
Before you step aboard the impressive new Riviera 57 Enclosed Flybridge, you’ll notice her distinctive design. Indeed, the brand-new moulds created for the hardtop, the flybridge and the deck deliver a vessel of immense volume, exhibiting powerful and noble lines with a muscular sheer forward and quite deep topside dimensions, giving her a freeboard akin to a much larger yacht altogether.
The perception of volume is complemented by the fact her hull lines run straight aft from the maximum mid-ship beam of 5.13m (16' 10"). This, in turn, provides an extremely buoyant lift and planing surface, as well as great stability, enhancing her ultimate blue-water pragmatism.
Indeed, there's less the sense of a scaled-up 50-footer as there might be of a scaled-down 60-something footer. (The 57's overall length with swim platform and bow sprit is actually 59' 9", so no wonder.)
But the perception of magnitude is perhaps even greater when you're on board.
For more information on this magnificent new vessel, click on the blue download button for a high-resolution brochure.
We are located at the home of Riviera Australia, in Coomera on the Gold Coast. With the Riviera Factory on our doorstep, we can show you your new boat in production and help you customise the options to suit your lifestyle.
R Marine Jones, Queensland's most respected Riviera and Belize Dealer.
- Sleek external styling, strong robust hull with keel
- Luxurious, ultra-modern flybridge enclosed on all four sides, with optional clears to the fully enclosed rear deck
- New ergonomic helm design with a modern dash, excellent visibility and easy access to all controls, adjusting helm seats
- Drive package choices of IPS pod drive propulsion or traditional shaft drive configuration
- Three-stateroom, two-bathroom accommodation plan. Full beam master stateroom with ensuite bathroom
- Long fixed hull windows, optional portholes in master stateroom
- Wide walk-around side decks with thoughtfully-placed rails for added safety
- Large foredeck with optional sun pad or davit for tender
- Functional storage concepts enhanced access to key service points
- Luxurious internal furnishings, top-quality appliances
- Stainless steel awning window connects the aft galley with the cockpit seating, creating a real indoor/outdoor ambience
- Opening saloon side windows enhance cross-ventilation
- Lounges made from the finest of fabrics and leathers
- Cockpit wet bar with twin BBQ, drawer fridge and ice-maker
- New feature bed headboards in every stateroom, complemented by LED mood lighting
- Transom seat and storage
- Exclusive membership of a global family of over 5,100 Riviera luxury motor yacht owners
Read a review by Boat Advice CLICK HERE
For a virtual tour CLICK HERE