|Listing Id||5006236||Length||40.00 Feet|
|Model||M400 SPORTS CRUISER||Hull Style||Single|
Riviera M400 professionally restored by Riviera on The Gold Coast, Mercury Marine and resprayed, NEW Mercury TDI 370 diesels with Bravo 3 drives, a genuine 37 knot boat, Mercury joystick piloting, digital throttles and shifts, vessel view 702 displays, NEW canvas and clears.... she presents like a brand new boat!
- Conversion and installation of 2 x Mercury TDI Diesel 4.2 370HP twin turbo-charged 800 Nm torque per side. These are the latest DIESELS from Mercury Marine US and are matched with new X series performance drive high output bravo 3 legs. Mercury sent their Head Technicians from Melbourne to oversee the conversion and programming of the Joystick Control System and fly by wire steering and throttle shift. Also has Skyhook GPS control so when it is activated the boat will stay stationery in one position no matter the wind or tide.
- Absolutely every component in the engine bay has been replaced including all thru hull fittings, water and drain pipes, fuel line systems, air-conditioning units, electrical cables and loom, high output dry cell batteries.
- All engineering work for engine installment was carried out by Riviera subcontractors and treated like a new boat build
- NEW Onan 'Quiet Series” 7.5 Diesel generator
- The whole dash was remodeled and latest Simrad NNS 16 inch multifunction touch screen which is linked to the Mercury Vessel View display system. Also has built in Simrad sonic hub entertainment system. Latest Simrad VHF radio.
- The complete hull was painted in Mercedes silver metallic
- Cockpit upholstery and carpet was recently replaced along with clears and covers.
- All navigation lights replaced with latest Hella LED high output lights. All cabin and saloon light also replaced with LED lighting throughout.
- Ocean TV Marine Satellite dish
- New mattresses made from original Riviera supplier
- Engines and legs have 2 years warranty from time of installation and 3 years corrosion protection warranty
- New 2.7m Mercury tender with latest model Mercury 9.9 HP outboard engine
The best way to describe this boat and what has been described by others in the boating industry, is if Riviera were ever to remake the M400, this is how it would look.
The M400 is a timeless classic and this boat is a stunning example. Purchased with the view of doing a complete restoration as a project, the vendor worked with Mercury Marine to update the boat with the latest technology. Nearly everything has been replaced or refurbished and this is what an M400 would look like if it was built today. The twin TDI 370's give the boat outstanding performance and economical cruising. Joystick piloting makes docking stress free and the GPS holds the boat in position when you're getting fenders and dock lines ready.
This beautiful example of an M400 would suit a new boat buyer who loves the space, volume and social capability offered by the M400 with the latest equipment and technology. Lying on the Gold Coast and available for inspection by prior appointment only – The Boat Brokerage has sold this exact boat two times already in the past and would be happy to talk to you in detail about her and how awesome her current owner has made this boat.
Another quality listing from THE BOAT BROKERAGE - WE SELL DREAMS!
Phone us at 02 8970 9185
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org