|Listing Id||1017467||Length||30.00 Feet|
|Model||270 AMBERJACK||Engine Type||petrol|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||GRP|
The 270 Amberjack is the perfect boat for sports-minded families. She offers comfortable cruising plus a full-feature fishing package. The modish cockpit includes multipurpose seating and built-in storage, whereas the roomy cabin below features a convenient galley and dinette, well-designed V-berth and full-size head with vanity and shower. She is a 2006 model but was first launched in 2008.
- Single MerCruiser 350 MPI Horizon stern drive petrol motor (167 hrs - Mar 2015)
- Kohler 5KVA petrol genset
- SMXir air conditioning/heating
- Full cockpit covers and clears
- Anti-fouled Oct 2014
- Standard SmartCraft diagnostics
- Raymarine C70 plotter
- Radome RD218 radar
- Clarion CMD4 satellite-ready AM/FM stereo w/ Sirius weather
- Northstar NS100 VHF radio
- Xantrex Truecharge 2 battery charger
- Atwood 6-gal water heater
- Guest spotlight
- Trapezoidal deck hatch with locks and sky screen cover
- Spacious full V-berth, doubles as a dining area, Panasonic flat screen TV/dvd
- Full galley with standard refrigerator, Kenyon 1-burner electric cooktop, Sylvania microwave oven, Nespresso coffeemaker, and sink w/ Corian cover
- Full stand-up fiberglass head with sink, pullout sprayer, and VacuFlush head system, macerator
- Ergonomic dash with full instrumentation and room for additional electronics
- Starboard helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise, port back-to-back lounger seat with storage underneath, and foldable full aft bench seat
- Wide 8' 6" beam creates an open cockpit for fishing, diving, or day cruising
- Ample storage throughout cockpit and cabin
- Standard fish box in transom wall with additional storage for lines, fenders, and gear
- Power windshield vent
- Cockpit rod storage
- Fishing package with tubular arch, 26-gallon live baitwell, prep station, cockpit toe rail, seawater wash-down, (4) four cockpit rod holders, rocket launchers (includes 2 down lights & 2 rear-facing lights)
- Swim platform, ladder, underwater lights
Inspection by appointment only.
Another quality listing from www.theboatbrokerage.com.au --- Specialising in the sale of production power boats.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 02 8970 9185.