|Listing Id||5065388||Length||5.60 Meter|
|Model||1850 SUPERCAB X1||Hull Style||Single|
**PLEASE NOTE** This boat may not necessarily be in stock but is to display what may be ordered. To view Stabicraft models we currently have in stock please select "IN STOCK" or contact us today.
Standard packages start from $61,380 ex Deegan Marine Ulverstone, including Mercury 100hp Four Stroke Outboard Motor, Easytow custom drive on trailer, standard boat, motor, and trailer features (options are extra), pre-delivery charges including Tasmania Boat & Trailer Registrations. *Outboard options from Evinrude & Mercury are also available* For further details on this boat and options to suit your needs contact us today, we are happy to help.
*All information, specifications, and sale prices are subject to change without notice. Images may show options not included as standard.
- Bow storage shelves
- SARCA aluminium fairlead
- Foot rest & cargo barrier
- Battery and oil tank storage
- Bilge pump and well
- Graphics package
- Rear fold-down seats
- Rodholders in aft coamings
- Stabi cleats
- Steering - Non-feedback
- Wingstyle coamings
- Cantilever seat bases with storage
- Maxwell RC6 capstan
- Provision for washdown pump
- Stabicraft Multiholders (drink and tackle holders)
- Game Chaser Transom
- 4-way dash switch panel
- 120L (32gal) underfloor fuel tank
- Alloy towing eye with S/S wear sleeves
- Anchor rope and chain storage locker
- Arrow Pontoons
- Battery isolation switch
- Low profile transom box
- Roof rodholders
- Skipper seats upholstered
- Soft touch Gussi steering wheel
- Battery storage x 3
- Coaming Octigrip
- Transom fold-down seats
- Windscreen - one piece
- Navigation Lights (package)
- Stabicraft alloy rodholders
- Windscreen wiper
- Battery compartment hatch
- Rear boarding ladder (T-bar 2 step)
- Heavy duty filleting board, drink and rodholders
The 1850 Supercab X1 is our new entry Supercab boat competitively priced to meet market demand for a well-featured 'all-rounder' vessel.
Using the same hull and cabin structure as its predecessor, the 1850 Supercab, the X1 still features everything the 1850 Supercab has proven with the exception of a modified transom box and Skipper seats.
Packaged with a 90hp outboard the 1850 Supercab X1 is a perfect entry-level model for the fisho or family looking to create memories for a lifetime.