|Listing Id||5065826||Length||5.40 Meter|
|Model||540 PRO FISHER||Hull Style||Single|
PLEASE NOTE: This boat is not in stock - it is to display what can be ordered.
To view Surtees models we currently have in stock please select "IN STOCK" or contact us today.
Standard packages start from $49,270.00 ex Deegan Marine Ulverstone, including Honda 100hp Four Stroke Outboard Motor, custom drive on trailer, standard boat, motor, and trailer features (options are extra), pre-delivery charges including Tasmania Boat & Trailer Registrations. *Outboard options from Evinrude & Mercury are also available* For further details on this boat and options to suit your needs contact us today, we are happy to help.
*All information, specifications, and sale prices are subject to change without notice. Images may show options not included as standard.
- Surtees 10 Year Hull Warranty
- Anti-Roll™ Stability Ballast Technology
- Anti-Roll Lock™ Shut-off Gate for additional stability underway
- Safety Buoyancy Airtight Flotation Compartments
- Tough Deck™ Super Rigid Hull Construction
- Razortech™ Super Smooth Riding Hull
- Toughened tinted glass windscreen
- Under floor storage bin x 1
- Alloy rod holders
- Boarding ladder
- Navigation LED lights
- Bilge pump 1,100GPH
- 2 X USB outlets
- Battery Voltage readout
- 110i VHF & 1.8M Aerial
- 6 fully welded stringers
- Bow roller & bollard
- Anchor, rope and chain
- Large dashboard
- Spray deflection chines
- Cup holders
- Grab rails - bow, side and stern
- 6 Way backlit switch panel
- Cable steering non feedback
- Fully welded tread plate floor
- Anchor locker
- Side storage shelves
- Deck grip
- Full graphics
- Offshore transom with boarding platform
- Battery Box, isolation switch
- Fuel filter and fuel line
- Surtees branded prop flag
- Bait station with 3 rod holders
Surtees Pro Fisher Centre Consoles are serious fishing machines offering 360 degrees of maneuverability and fishing space. The Surtees 540 is the latest addition to the family and now also available as convenient "all round" centre console. With its handling, stability and extended cockpit providing more deck space for fishing, another iconic fishing machine has been born.