Riviera’s Aftermarket team is gearing up for a very busy summer after a recent influx of maintenance calls just days after reopening its state-of-the-art service facility.
Aftermarket manager Michael Swain said the team was pleased to be back in their former premises which offered a 75 tonne travel lift, six bay undercover facility, two bay enclosed antifoul and spray booth, five bay hardstand and 14 marina berths all located at Riviera’s 14-hectare Coomera headquarters.
“The relocation has coincided with the recent warm weather and our Riviera owners are keen to get their boats ship shape for the summer boating season ahead,” Mr Swain said.
“We spent the past 12 months operating from within Riviera’s waterfront facility but due to recent increase in service work demand, Aftermarket is pleased to announce that we are back and operational from our former waterfront facility located on the southern side of the Riviera factory opposite Riviera’s main reception.
“Here at Riviera’s Aftermarket Service, we offer a one stop destination for all your boating needs. From a simple antifoul and detail through to full restoration and everything in between, we have the service facilities, skills and knowledge to assist you in every aspect of boat maintenance and repairs.
“Our team has 90 years combined Riviera experience and are all fully qualified in a range of fields including marine electrical, engineering, mechanical and boat building.
“Currently we are undertaking service and aftermarket work on 12 boats so I am sure we will have 15 or 16 boats in our facility in no time.”
For the keen sport fisherman, Riviera’s Aftermarket Service can also install a range of fishing accessories from rod holders through to tuna towers. Literally no job is too big or too small for their experienced team.
• Three mobile service vans
• The team can travel interstate for repairs or maintenance
• Covers – clears, awnings, exterior carpets
• Interior Refits – carpet, varnish repairs, amtico flooring, gelcoat repairs, upholstery, timber work, vinyl repairs/re-trims, and blinds
• Accessories – davits, bow and stern thrusters, cockpit tables, water blasters, hydraulic swim platforms, dive compressors, sunpads, cockpit controls, cradles and tenders, custom stainless, barbecues, platform rails, sign writing, and hull painting
• Teak – cockpit, tables, side decks, interior floors, and flybridge floors
• Fishing gear – rod holders, rod racks, padded bolsters, game chairs, chopping boards, game poles, towers, tuna tubes, bait tanks, gaff tubes, deck washes, shorten platforms, and tackle lockers. Riviera Aftermarket are also Australia’s Rupp Marine distributor of game poles, outriggers and game fishing equipment
For more information or to book in your boat for repairs, annual maintenance service or antifoul email Bianca Cross email@example.com or call 07 5573 1288.