1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Butter
1. Preheat Oven to 210 degrees
2. Peel and cut potatoes into smaller (but roughly equal) portions.
3. Place in pot of COLD water and bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 -15 mins.
4. Drain thoroughly into a collander and give them a good shake to rough them up a bit – until they look ‘fluffy’. This will give them better crunch.
5. Heat oil and butter in the roasting tray in the oven (its important not to put cold fat on hot food). Then add the potatoes to hot oil/butter mixture and coat the potatoes quickly.
6. Return the tray to the oven and cook for 35 mins, turn and cook for a further 25 mins.
7. Add the chopped garlic and rosemary and cook for 5 mins
8. Season with salt to your liking and serve.
Recipe by – The Cabin Fever CookTM