4 x white fish fillets
1 tablespoon of Hogan’s Sri Lankan curry paste
150 ml coconut milk/cream
Lemon grass (finely chopped)
2 x kaffir lime leaves
Finely sliced carrots and beans
White rice & coriander to serve.
1. Combine curry paste, lemon grass coconut in small saucepan and bring to boil.
2. Place fish, beans, carrot and kaffir lime leaves in baking paper and roll to make secure parcels leaving a small gap. Make 4.
3. Pour sauce in small gap and secure parcel.
4. Cook for 2 mins each side on BBQ plate.
5. Undo parcels and serve on bed of white rice.
6. Remove kaffir lime before eating. Garnish with coriander.
Recipe by C Hopper – WA
This is one of the Winning Recipes of the 2009 Yacht and Boat Winter Cook Off.